Four Worlds Healing Shawl Pattern
- 3 Hanks of Lion Brand Homespun in color of your choice
- Size 11 knitting needles
- Size 8 crochet hook
- Blunt needle
- Make fringe first. Use 81/2" X 11" cardboard/slim book/magazine. Hold horizontally and wrap 175 times (in batches) and cut across top. Set fringe aside.
- Cast on 68 stitches. Knit every row in following pattern: knit four, purl four
- Continue knitting until you have about 20 feet of yarn remaining. Bind off.
- Weave in Ends
- With crochet hook, add one piece of fringe in each whole on the cast on and bound off edges.
- Use remaining yarn for gift packaging and for giving to recipient for any emergency fixes.
- Include card, below with shawl.